A leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices including Solar Panels & EV Car Chargers.
Smart PV Controller
Who is Huawei Ireland
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. They have 207,000 employees and operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. They are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Huawei has been in Ireland since 2004, with its business now serving over 3 million people and supporting over 860 direct and indirect jobs.
Huawei’s business activities in Ireland continue to thrive. Intelligent connectivity with fibre and 5G technologies has begun and will empower the market of mobile networks and broadband networks with AI and IOT technologies. Huawei Ireland is working very closely with local operators and partners, and is focused on nurturing future talent and highly-skilled professionals in these areas across the country.
Huawei works with a number of Irish third-level institutions, including Trinity College Dublin, Dublin City University, University of Limerick, University College Dublin, and University College Cork, funding vital Irish research into video, artificial intelligence and cloud computing. The company also partners key Science Foundation Ireland centres such as Connect, Insight, Adapt and Lero.
Research & Innovation
Scientific exploration and technological innovation drive civilization and society forward. Huawei understands the importance of research and innovation and how openness is critical for both. We are ready and willing to work with academia and industry to explore the frontiers of science and technology, push innovation forward, create value for industry and society as a whole, and build a better intelligent world.
Huawei LUNA2000 Smart String Energy Storage System
- Always keep in mind that quality is the foundation of Huawei’s survival, and the reason for the customer to choose Huawei.
- They communicate customers’ requirements and expectations to the entire value chain of Huawei accurately, to build quality together;
- They respect rules and processes and do things right the first time; They fulfill potential of employees around the globe for continuous improvement;
- They work with customers to balance opportunities and risks, quickly responding to their needs and achieving sustainable growth.
- They undertake to provide customers quality-assured products, services, and solutions and consistently enable customers to experience their commitment in creating value for each of them.
Their vision and mission is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.